Precision wheels provides or trade customers throughout Sydney, Central Coast, Newcastle and Lower Hunter Valley with free pickup and delivery service. For all other areas in NSW, QLD we can provide cost effective overnight Courier collection and delivery.
This service combined with our extensive Central Coast and Hornsby service now allow us to offer our 72 hr alloy wheel refurbishment turnaround to all of the major north coast centres from Raymond Terrace in the north, Sydney in the south and Muswellbrook out west.
The process is as simple as
- RING PRECISION ON
- 4323 7557 or 0437 017 790
- ASK FOR LIAM, DAN or CRIS
- ADVISE THAT YOU HAVE WHEELS/RIMS READY FOR PICKUP
- Advise location.
- PUT PRECISION PICK UP STICKER ON RIM (WE CAN POST THESE OUT TO YOU ON REQUEST)
- WE WILL PICKUP IN THE AFTERNOON OR NEXT MORNING AND DELIVER IN 3 TO 4 DAYS
Precision wheels is seen as the leading industry “one stop shop” wheel repair faculty
Established on the central coast in 2013 we serve all major insurance companies, automotive dealer’s panel shops and enthusiast.
Our experienced staff consist of qualified tyre fitters, specialist spray painters, panelbeaters, CNC machinists, professional welders and qualified mechanic.
The different types of wheel damage that we service are:
- Straightening alloy wheels – We can straighten alloy wheels which are not running true as a result of minor knocks.
- Bent and Buckled wheels – This sort of damage are generally repairable but require a full wheel inspection.
- Curb and scuffed wheels (cosmetic damage) – We can repair these wheels back to OEM finish, we refinish in the standard silvers and all of the Chromes (Shadow, black and silver)
- Machine and diamond finished – We can repair all types of machine finished wheels.
- Custom coloured – We offer a completed custom colouring service this ranges from flat blacks through the Chrome range to the full candies.
All wheels go through a full structural wheel check prior to refurshment (S.O.P 1.2.1) this standard abides by Australian Standard AS 1638